12/29/07

Art Journaller : First Photos


Art Journal Opening Page
Originally uploaded by seeshells.
Sage words from my past self found in my new art journal. (Don't ask me what was up with the doodle, I have no idea!)
The paper is nice, a thicker than regular typing paper, about the weight of the card stock we buy to put through the printer, but the paper in the journal has a nice texture to it, as well.
Since I went with outer beauty and using stuff on hand, we'll see how well the pages hold up to different mediums. I already had decided to only do art on one side of the page, so the other side (the back of the page before) can be a place to write a little paragraph about the art. That's the idea as it stands right now.


Here's a close up of the awesome cover:

Art Journal Close Up

No comments: