7/31/07

Ten on Tuesday


10 Countries You'd Like to Visit
  • Peru
    I'd love to see Machu Pichu, and I love Peruvian music. Plus, my cousin lives there.
  • Czechoslovakia
    Some of my ansestors came from the Bohemia region. And I really want to see the Czech glass bead factories.
  • India
    I love everything Indian, I love Bollywood, I love the food. I want to see the good parts, of course, and skip the caste stuff.
  • Ecuador.
    Because I was going to put Galapagos, but I needed to look up if they are their own country, and turns out the islands are a province of Ecuador, the islands are part of Ecuador's national park system. I want to tag Galapagos penguins.
  • Australia
    I'd love to see the countryside that was traveled across in "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert"
  • Italy
    Other ansestors came from Sicely, I'd love to see that country.
  • Switzerland
    I was there in college, and didn't get to see everything. I'll have to add Holland as an extra, because we went there on the college trip, too, and I didn't get to see enough of it, either.
  • Egypt
    Piramids? Need I say more?
  • Jamaica
    Would love to vacation there, mon.
  • Ireland
    Some of my further back ansestors came from there, and my kids have plenty of Irish in them, they're both redheads. My guy is Irish, too. I am drawn by the Celts.
  • No comments: