5/11/08

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


Me and Ma by the Waterfall
Originally uploaded by seeshells.
Here's a nice shot of me and my mother. I don't remember this waterfall specifically, I couldn't even tell you where this is taken. But the photo is reminiscent of the wonderful vacations we took every summer while I was growing up. Both being in the teaching world, and having the summers off, loving camping, travel, and photography, my parents took us to many different places through out the continental US (mostly West of the Mississippi river). Although, some of the trips I was too young to actually remember much, I was a very lucky little girl to get to go to cool places like this!
And mom probably made both of our outfits in this photo, too!
Thanks for being a great mom, and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: