2/1/08

And Some Hooker Links

Probably mostly for my own reference, to clear out some of the dozen tabs I have open right now, but maybe they'll be helpful to others. and feel free to point me to any that I missed!

Get a Grip! How to Hold a Crochet Hook and Yarn the site I found when I was trying to remember exactly how to wrap the yarn around your fingers, I know it's up to each individual, but I wanted to see some recommendations
Learn to Crochet a GeoCities page full of lists of links, I haven't checked it out much yet.
Learn to Crochet Lion Brand site, has a few patters also
Basic Crochet Instructions from the Learn to Knit and Crochet website
Thread Heads Quickie-How to Crochet a You Tube video that I will watch as soon as I finish this post
Purl Bee Crochet Basics Awesome photos of the exact close ups I need

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to crocheting and am always on the lookout for websites to aid me. The links you had were very helpful. I wanted to pass along a site I found that has a few basic videos showing how to crochet. I'm not sure if you're interested in how to videos, but I found these useful when I was just starting out.