9/24/07

Game Week!

You know when you're waiting for something, like a birthday or holiday, and it seems like it's forever until it gets here, and then you blink, and it's here? That's how I'm feeling right now. Next weekend is NukeCon, the game convention that we're all going to. I'm so excited to go, and now in planning mode, making sure I do everything this week in preperation. I'm also a little disappointed because I really wanted to have my Etsy shop up and ready before the convention, in case I had any opportunities to pass out business cards. There are just a few more things I have to figure out before I can get the shop going. I have enough things made to start it, but all-of-a-sudden it's the week before, and I need to pack, and make a couple things specifically for the convention, and I will not have time to take photos and officially set up the shop. And I've decided I'm not going to beat myself up about it. What good would that do? I will still make business cards, just with the blog addresses, and when (NOT if) I get the Etsy shop going, I'll post on both, so that will cover it.
Because part of what I already have made is holiday related, I don't want to let this go too long, so my new goal, my updated goal, is to work through all my questions and ponderings on how I want to do my Etsy shop, and get it up and running sometime in October.

No comments: